What could be more crafty than crafting something to hold your craft supplies? I don’t even know, friends! What I do know is that I wanted my craft area in my apartment to be organized and to utilize my space as efficiently as possible. One of my favorite projects that helped make that a reality are these acrylic paint organizers. They are super simple to put together, inexpensive, and make great use of vertical space by hanging on the wall. Paints can be such a pain to store and then sift through when you need them, and this turned out to be the best solution!
- Wooden spice rack from IKEA
- Spray paint (I used white, but use any color you like)
- Clear finishing spray (my favorite is Rustoleum Matte Finish)
How To Make It
- Build your spice racks following the instructions and using the hardware provided.
- Spray paint the shelves following the instructions on your spray paint can for how long it needs to dry to touch and handle. Apply 2-3 coats. Then, spray on clear finishing spray and let dry completely.
- Hang up on your wall using nails or command strips, and place paints inside.
Do you have other projects that have helped you organize your craft space in a creative way? Share in the comments below!